Sponsored by: Appian
The implementation of the Affordable Care Act and adoption of value-based reimbursement is forcing payers to rethink their relationships with providers. A healthcare economy based on outcomes requires greater communication and collaboration between both sides in order to be profitable while delivering high-quality care at a lower cost. In the midst of the transition from fee-for-service to value-based reimbursement, payers must work with their provider partners to improve trust, address cost structures, identify appropriate incentives, and make care management the top priority.
In this presentation, iCare-Independent Care Health Plan Chief Medical Officer, MD, MJ, will share strategies essential to finding the sweet spot of the payer-provider relationship that ultimately benefits the health of plan members.
We will include strategies for:
- Enabling open and transparent communication with provider partners
- Reducing provider friction associated with credentialing by centralizing information
- Keeping provider in network by reducing complex administrative and business processes
- Incentivizing ensure continuous quality improvement into the future
- Responding to emerging regulatory and policy changes impacting reimbursement
Please enter your email address to access this resource