- As part of a major product upgrade, market intelligence leader Definitive Healthcare has announced the availability of new information on healthcare clinics, including Federally Qualified Health Centers, dialysis providers, and rural health centers.
This new data will allow users to examine up-to-date clinical and financial metrics, claims analytics, and quality data where available.
“Definitive Healthcare is constantly investing in new data, innovative product features and cutting-edge healthcare analytics,” said Jason Krantz, CEO of Definitive. “With the introduction of the Clinics database, we now track virtually every type of healthcare facility.”
In addition to the clinics, subscribers will be able to access the following new enhancements to other Definitive Healthcare products:
• Improved referral analytics that can identify patterns in patient activities across providers
• A new report builder for more robust reporting capabilities that offers users the ability to quickly create customizable reports including data fields across Definitive’s offerings
• New proprietary physician location data on more than 213,000 physicians identified through primary research
• Access to new quality measures for skilled nursing facilities and ambulatory surgery centers
“Later this year, this product will be enhanced once again with the introduction of detailed profiles on urgent care and retail clinics,” Krantz added. “There is nowhere else in the market you can go to get the depth and breadth of information on the healthcare market that we provide.”